Saturday, February 21, 2009

My First Blog




I don't know what to really write about in here. I don't have to much to say other then I had a great night last night. Well after school all I knew was that I was going to hang out with Brooklynn and Trenton had Tanner over. Well, I wanted to see Brady and I got my wish. (FYI...Brady is 3yrs. old. He is Tanner's little brother. And I love him to death) Brooklynn and I go pick up Brady at 6, then we fasten him in his car seat and we start making our plans for the night. First we were going to go to WalMart then to use our dollar cupon at DQ then to see Grandma Marie, that little boy loves her, then we were comming home. The whole way to WalMart he wanted to know if he could buy a free toy so I said sure we will buy a toy but not get a toy free. So, we buy playdoh, but couldn't open it till we got home. Then we get ice-cream and take it to Grandmas to eat. He ran into Sacred Heart and into Grandma's room and went up to her and said hi grammy. We spent about a half hour with her, then I decided since it was 8, we should probably head to my house. The poor guy didn't want to leave. He had to go tell al the residents hi, before we could leave. We get in the car to come home and once we get home I have a bag of toys, his diper bag, and him, and my purse, plus the dog is in the house and already growling before we get in the house and he is holding on to me really tight. Well. I run inside through everything down run to the bathroom, man did I have to go to the bathroom. And of course Brady is in the bathroom with me cause the dog was in the living-room. Finally I get Midnight to go outside and we get out the legos, bubbles, the halk, iron man, silly putty, and playdoh. We made mac-n-cheese, and Taylor (my boyfriend) comes over and Brooklynn was still with me and Trenton and Tanner and my mom and dad come back home and we all played together. But Brady is so cute when he talks to my mom, I don't know if it is because she has gray hair or what but he always wants to call her grandma. It is so cute. I should put a few pictures up for you to see.
Well, I have to go get ready I am having friends over tonight and Brady might come stay the night with Tabifa and Treten. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogdom, Tabitha!!! It is going to be so much fun to read about all your activities! Just remember, there are no secrets in Blogdom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ... glad you're blogging. For sure, you are NOT a woman of few words. You'll have no problem filling your blog. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete