Wednesday, December 23, 2009

long, long ago!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!! I can't believe that it is already time for Christmas. Wow, I am down to five months left of school and I will be out of high school. I can't believe it. I am going to try to catch you up on everything in this blog, and hopefully I do a better job next year at keeping this updated. I guess that there is just enough time for everything. I guess we will start with the latest and work ourselves down to were I left off before.

This snow, isn't it crazy. I actually kind of like it to be honest, I mean by the end or middle of winter I will get really tired of it. Ooh, and East Noble leave it up to them to make their students go to school all the way through today. I didn't go cause we had a two hour delay and my only two classes would have been Band and then T.A. for Jazz Band, no point in really going, plus I have to finish my Christmas shopping and wrapping presents today anyways.

Monday night I did a little baby-sitting. I watched my friends baby for them cause they had plans. I only keep him from 5:30pm-6:15am. Good thing he is a good little baby because it was a school night. His name is Austin and he is only 8months old. I thought he was 9months. He only woke me up at 2am, and went right back to sleep by 2:15am, whatta good baby! He even got to give his mommy and daddy their Christmas gift. They loved it!!

The Bartels Christmas was fun, I really enjoyed it. What did you guys think of it? Just sitting back and catching up on everything was really nice. Madison let me know when we can find sometime to hang out, I'm up for whenever. =)

Marching Band season has finally came to the end! =) Actually it did that a long time ago. I'm just really late. Our season was amazing!, all but you know the part where I had to sit out for the whole summer, due to my foot but it is alright! And did you know that at a competition if they don't want to do an inside show and the field is to muddy you can just perform on the parking lot where the band practices?? I didn't know that till this year when we went to, I think, Snider but it is held at Wayne High School and yeah. We had to march on their parking lot, with there light posts in the way and they had no stands for the watchers to watch. I tell you what I forgot half the show that night because I was so confused on how we were set up that I almost had to just walk off the field. It was RIDICULOUS!!! =) But we did make it to semi-state again, just not to state finals. Still got to march in the Lucis Oil Stadium, amazing!! SO much better this year then last year!! =)

I feel like there is still so much more to tell you, but I don't know what else to. hmm.. wanna know anything just ask. =) I'll tell.

Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. I am going to start keeping this updated more often and I am going to head shopping right now. =)Just to let you all know. I love this picture!! <3

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back. I really like to read you, BUT, ENLARGE THE TYPE FOR YOUR OL' GRAM! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete